Procrastination is a BITCH

So its my last week of school and I have a ton of assignments due. How I'm even managing to find the time to post this message is beyond me. Still don't have much time to sort this blogging stuff out, but we've definitely got some big stuff coming up very soon consisting of art, design, music and fashion fresh out of the downtown Toronto core. I actually wonder who reads this blog, so in all honesty I would love to hear from you. If there's a particular topic that you would want me or the contributors to talk about about feel free to leave your comments or hit me up on MSN. I've got some other people getting ready to contribute to this blog so stay tuned.

In recent news Miss Shannon Celeste, JG and I hit Seven Lounge up last Friday to blow some steam off from the stresses of post secondary. Since I can't think of what else to write, here are some photos from that fabulous friday.





0 comments:

Post a Comment