Cudder makes "Glamour Magazine"



I'm super stoked about going to Cudi's concert next week at the Nokia Centre in New York. On another note Glamour Magazine featured Kid Cudi in their “Your Field Guide to Guys” section as the “man-child”. Here's what they had to saw about Scotty.


THE MAN-CHILD


PLUMAGE: Anything comfortable and bright. “I tend to stick to T-shirts and jeans,” says Kid Cudi, a child at heart. “Oh, and my Surface To Air leather jacket is the favorite thing I own. I love that jacket, and if anything ever happened to it, I’d be really hurt.”

BEHAVIOR: He is happy spending thenight with his video games. Really. “I’ve got an Xbox and I’ve got a Wii and I’ve got a Playstation 3.”

MATING HABITS: The Man-Child is looking for someone wjo is as confident with who she is as he is with himself. “I love a girl who is true to herself. If you’re not a girl that wears heels, then don’t wear heels.”

FIELD NOTES: To be with this guy, you have to know how to have fun. “The first thing that attracts me is personality,” says Cudi. “I’m a silly dude, and I love to crack jokes….I want somebody who can hang with that. If I spit out a joke, I want somebody who bounces right back and spits out a joke at me.”

T-shirt – Ice Cream; Jeans – A.P.C.; glasses – Vienna Line; necklace – Jacob & Co.; watch – Bathing Ape

Information via DatNewCudi

0 comments:

Post a Comment