Complex Magazine; Men's Fashion Do's & Don'ts

I've been crazy busy with life to a point where I haven't been able to sit down and read any of the books or magazines I've purchased. When I was in NY I managed to finally get my paws on Complex's 5th annual design and style issue featuring a double cover of Kid Cudi on one side and Keri Hilson on the other. In regards to Do's & Don'ts I definitely agree. Men take it in or forever be divided into the tackier looking class.



HUMPS


  • Espadrilles - Saving the world, one androgynous piece of footwear at a time
  • Rolled - Up Jeans - Cuff your denim not your girl
  • Basic Backpacks - You don't have to full 'tard to keep it simple, jack.
  • Five-Panel Caps - A better head game never hurts

    DUMPS


  • Frayed Jeans - Getting laid with that Dane Cook Steeze? Frayed not.
  • Sleveless Shirts - Totally screams "douchebag"
  • Huge Earrings - Just make sure you take them off when you fight other girls
  • Pit Stains - Nobody's sweating you, Funk Doc.

    Info & Picture Via Complex Magazine
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment