Hello Fellow Readers

I have to admit I have fallen off with this blog. I'm sure many of you need no explanation. If you're a long time reader, you'll know I live a fast paced life filled with God, work and family.

As of lately, I feel as though I have not been inspired to write. I feel the need to travel the world and see the beauties that lay outside of this concrete jungle I call Toronto.

Look at me rant. For the any left over supporters I have still reading this blog I send you my love and affection. Thank you for bearing interest in my thoughts and random posts. Rest assured there will eventually be a solid future for Chicken and Waffles.

I'm currently looking for a partner in crime to blog with me. If you think you carry the same interests me and are super outgoing and random drop me a line - we'll talk. Email me at miss_jubes@hotmail.com, add me on Facebook or get at me through Myspace.

- Te amo amigos, ya tu sabes
Gillian xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment